This training is designed for PARENTS who want to make a difference. We are here to help you have a better understanding of Leadership Skills, the ARD process and to train you on how to help other parents understand it.
Your leadership can impact more people than you realize!
Parent Leadership Training process:
1. Two online courses must be completed BEFORE the
training (register for online courses here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XQ8MWPS)
a. IDEA 2004
b. Procedural Safeguards
2. Once you complete the online courses, email your certificates of completion to email@example.com and you will receive the link to register for the next training.
3. September 23 – Part 1: ARD Structure
4. September 24 – Part 2: Leadership Skills
5. Watch a Two-Part Webinar. This webinar will cover ARD paperwork and how to attend an ARD as a Parent Leader.
**Components must be completed in this order.**