Parent Leadership Training (Amarillo)
This training is designed for parents who are passionate about making a difference through volunteering and supporting other parent.
Parents who want to gain knowledge on:
- Leadership Skills, IDEA Information,
- Understanding the Procedural Safeguards,
- IEP/ARD Components,
- Early Childhood Education, and
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Parent Leadership Online Courses must be completed prior to the training.
- IDEA 2004
- Procedural Safeguards
Email your certificates of completion to email@example.com by Friday, May 6th.
To register and complete the online courses: https://prntexas.com/course-catalog/