Partners Resource Network is a non-profit agency that operates the Texas statewide network of Parent Training and Information Centers [PTI’s are funded by the US Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP)]. The PTI Projects are: PATH, PEN, and TEAM.
We help parents to:
- Understand their child’s disability;
- Understand their rights and responsibilities under IDEA;
- Obtain and evaluate resources and services;
- Participate as team members with professionals in planning services for their children.
- Individual assistance over the phone and in-person to families who have questions about their child’s needs.
- Workshops for parents and professionals take place on an ongoing basis throughout Texas.
- Resources such as printed publications and online materials are available on a variety of relevant topics.
Keep In Touch
Partners Resource Network
1090 Longfellow Drive
Beaumont, TX 77706
Toll Free 1.800.866.4726
Director of Statewide Services
Training & Evaluation Specialist