1001 Main Street, Suite 701
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Toll Free 1.877.762.1435
The PEN Project is one of three federally funded Parent Training and Information Centers (PTI) serving Texas parents of children and youth with disabilities ages 0-26. We serve families living in ESC regions 14-19.
PEN Regional Coordinators are here for you! We can help you:
- Understand your child’s disability;
- Understand your rights and responsibilities under IDEA;
- Obtain and evaluate resources and services for your child;
- Fully participate as a team member with professionals in planning services for your child.
What kind of assistance does PEN offer?
– Workshops and webinars on a variety of special education topics, and
– Access to resources such as printed publications and online courses.
How do I get started?
Is there a cost?
What if I'm not sure PEN can help me?
PEN Monthly E-Newsletter
Laura Gonzales | PEN Director
PEN Regional Coordinators
Regions 14 & 15
PEN Project serves families living in ESC Regions 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19. Need help finding your region? Call us toll free at 1.877.762.1435