4501 Cartwright Road
Missouri City, Texas 77459
The TEAM Project is one of three federally funded Parent Training and Information Centers (PTI) serving Texas parents of children and youth with disabilities ages 0-26. We serve families living in ESC regions 1-4 and 20.
TEAM Regional Coordinators are here for you! We can help you:
- Understand your child’s disability;
- Understand your rights and responsibilities under IDEA;
- Obtain and evaluate resources and services for your child;
- Fully participate as a team member with professionals in planning services for your child.
What kind of assistance does TEAM offer?
– Workshops and webinars on a variety of special education topics, and
– Access to resources such as printed publications and online courses.
How do I get started?
Is there a cost?
What if I'm not sure TEAM can help me?
TEAM Monthly E-Newsletter
Julie Theobald | TEAM Director
TEAM Regional Coordinators
TEAM Project serves families living in ESC Regions 1, 2, 3, 4 and 20. Need help finding your region? Call us at (281) 969-5944.